Original Cork Pops wine opener with one cartridge. Each cartridge opens approximately 60 bottles of wine.
* Fastest easiest way to open a bottle of wine.
* No pulling - no twisting - no more broken corks.
* Pierce the cork with the needle - push and lift.
* Does not harm the wine or the environment.
* Perfect for people with mobility issues.
* Made in the USA.
* Manufactured under the watchful eye of the inventor.
* Used in Napa Sonoma Tasting Rooms!
The steps are simple:
* Remove the foil from the bottle.
* Remove protective cap over the needle on the Cork Pop.
* Insert the needle straight down through the center of the cork.
* Hold bottle with one hand.
* Press the top of the cartridge and lift as you feel the cork begin to come out of the bottle.
* Hold on to the bottle and the Cork Pops.
* The expelled cork is removed carefully from the end of the needle and the needle guard replaced on the opener.
Check out our complete line of wine accessories including bottle openers, stemware, barware, wine carafes, vinoair, mojito glasses and more.
NOTE: All Cork Pops openers are designed for the initial opening of traditionally shaped 750 ml bottles. We do not recommend their use on oversized or novelty shaped bottles.