Original Cork Pops wine opener with one cartridge. Each cartridge opens approximately 60 bottles of wine.
* Fastest easiest way to open a bottle of wine.
* No pulling - no twisting - no more broken corks.
* Pierce the cork with the needle - push and lift.
* Does not harm the wine or the environment.
* Perfect for people with mobility issues.
* Manufactured under the watchful eye of the inventor.
* Used in Napa Sonoma Tasting Rooms!
* Comes packaged with one cartridge which will open between 60-80 bottles of wine
The steps are simple:
* Remove the foil from the bottle.
* Remove protective cap over the needle on the Cork Pop.
* Insert the needle straight down through the center of the cork.
* Hold bottle with one hand.
* Press the top of the cartridge and lift as you feel the cork begin to come out of the bottle.
* Hold on to the bottle and the Cork Pops.
* The expelled cork is removed carefully from the end of the needle and the needle guard replaced on the opener.
NOTE: All Cork Pops openers are designed for the initial opening of traditionally shaped 750 ml bottles. We do not recommend their use on oversized or novelty shaped bottles.